That was a lot of information! Let’s go over the main points one more time.
- Assess injuries, move to a safe place, and call the police if necessary
- Take photos of the vehicles and collect contact and insurance information
- Never admit guilt, do not apologize even if the accident was your fault
- Do not sign any documents saying you are not injured
- Do not make any official statements without speaking with your car accident lawyer
- Inform your insurance agent of the crash and let them know you will be using your Med-Pay coverage if you have any injuries
- If you are injured, call your personal injury lawyer